Clear Crystal Bulb by Lee Broom
Taking inspiration from the delicate craftsmanship of crystal cutting, Crystal Bulb combines industrial influences with decorative qualities, transforming the everyday light bulb into a beautiful ornamental light fitting. Each lead Crystal Bulb is handcrafted using traditional techniques and hand cut with a classic crystal pattern inspired by those found on traditional whiskey glasses and decanters.
16 by Omer Arbel for Bocci
16 is formed by sequentially pouring three separate layers of molten glass – in varying opacities – on a horizontal plane. Each layer responds to the indeterminate shape of the previous pour to create a uniquely layered whole. Two of these pieces are then attached and illuminated with an internal LED lamp. Exclusive to Inform in Vancouver.
Alfi by Jasper Morrison for Emeco
Emeco and Morrison together, designed and engineered The Alfi Collection with the conviction that what you don’t see is as important as what you do see. Alfi reflects Emeco and Morrison’s common appreciation for the invisible qualities behind simplicity. Made of reclaimed and responsibly selected materials, engineered for comfort and strength, and designed to be humble and timeless, Alfi embodies these hidden values.
Salinas by Patricia Urquiola for Boffi
All materials of this kitchen have been carefully selected and are highly eco-sustainable. It consists of a tubular metal structure made of modules which, once matched, create a fully functional composition.
The structure offers:
- two different heights: suspended or floor-mounted for under-mounted appliances
- doors with an aluminium frame and decorated with various materials: PaperStone®, wood, lacquers
- worktops in ceramic, decorated lava or Lasermat available in various colours
- overtop structure in tubular metal where ladle hangers, shelves, LED lights can be placed
- big stone sink
- solid wood peninsula tops which can be either fixed, pull-out or slidable, for snack use